Ha Ha Tonka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ha Ha Tonka

Foot Stompin' Indie Rock

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B
Amsterfan
B

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2006-10-18

Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday! Empty
PostSubject: Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday!   Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:01 pm

The Springfield street team meeting is scheduled for 5pm on Wednesday 3/14 @ Barnes & Noble. Needless to say, we're really wanting to make March 30th a special show, so please come and get some promo supplies!
Back to top Go down
Rafelicious
The AmsterMAN (or woman)
Rafelicious

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: yeah yeah yeah   Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 11:17 pm

Screw you guys. We aren't friends anymore....

Just kidding. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I talked to Audi yesterday and I just remembered today that I have class at 5:20 and we are taking a test so it looks like I'm not going to make the meeting. I'll have Dave grab some extra stuff and let me know what's going on. Can't wait for the show. Laters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Prafeston
audimc
Amsterfan
audimc

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday!   Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 6:42 pm

Well...I got on here to post this meeting, and B beat me!! Oh well, I guess there is a first time for everything! Laughing Hope everyone can make it, these posters and flyers are awesome, and this show needs to be huge!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday!   Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springfield Street Team Meeting this Wednesday!
Page 1 of 1