Ha Ha Tonka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ha Ha Tonka

Foot Stompin' Indie Rock

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

miss you guys!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kady j.
Amsterookie
kady j.

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-18

miss you guys! Empty
PostSubject: miss you guys!   miss you guys! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 2:01 am

i miss you boys ALREADY and it's only been...oh 3 hours!

lennon thanks for being a super great crossguard...you kept us safe in the crazy streets in lincoln....even though you let me biff it xHARDxCOREx outside the van...but thats okay...

brian...the atlantic....MWAH...it was spectacular! as are you! i'm sorry you had trouble w/ the nyquil....next time i'll cut them in half for ya? next time i help w/ merch....NO sweatshop action goin' on!

brett i'm sorry i wasn't 100% knowledgeable on the entire history of ferrets....i just own 2...i'm sorry i'm no expert Sad BUT i am super duper jealous that you bought boots that not ONLY came w/ a sweet ass blanket...but also a hot lookin' guy!

luke i'm sorry our cat is like the death of you Sad next time a week before you get there i'll keep him in a bubble so you can sleep w/ us all! not gunna lie though....next time i might do it on purpose just to see you in those hottass snowpants! Wink

i'm glad i got 2 fun filled days w/ the amsterboys.....but it's just so sad when it comes to an end! maybe i'll road trip it to see you boys soon! hope your travels were safe on your way home!

heart
kady j.
Back to top Go down

miss you guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ha Ha Tonka :: Ha Ha Tonka-
Jump to: