Ha Ha Tonka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ha Ha Tonka

Foot Stompin' Indie Rock

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
audimc
Amsterfan
audimc

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-04

DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!!   DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 9:42 pm

Hey all! In case you haven't heard, we have a major date change! The WP show has been moved up to Friday night, December 1st instead of the 2nd! That means road tripping Friday night for all that are interested. I will be hosting a street team meeting this Friday the 24th at 11:00 am in the WP if any of you are interested in helping me promote the crap out of this show!! rendeer The Amsterband Camo Christmas is almost here, and just wait until you are blown away by the special edition tees!! Remember you MUST attend a Christmas show to get one!! santa
Back to top Go down
Lefisch
Amsterfan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!!   DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 8:38 am

and sadly that means I still work till midnight....I don't think Kohl's wants me to have a social life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lefisch
Rafelicious
The AmsterMAN (or woman)
Rafelicious

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!!   DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:41 am

and sadly that still means I'm gonna have to be going down there with you...wait...that's a good thing. SWEET! Still super pumped. Shotgun! Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Prafeston
RosieCheeks
Amsterookie
RosieCheeks

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!!   DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 11:49 am

Ohhhh... Sad

Now I can't go to the WP show. I wish the show in Quincy wasn't so far or else I'd try to drive up to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickenbackerosie
audimc
Amsterfan
audimc

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!!   DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 3:08 pm

The street team meeting went really great today! I have a feeling that this is going to be even bigger than the last one!! I am SUPER pumped!! bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
AmyLynne
Amsterookie
AmyLynne

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!!   DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 11:23 pm

Rosie, I think you should come to the Quincy show too. Just hop a ride with the boys. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/AmyLynneCoibion
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!!   DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DATE CHANGE LADIES AND GENTS!!! IMPORTANT!!!
Page 1 of 1