Ha Ha Tonka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ha Ha Tonka

Foot Stompin' Indie Rock

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

October 27th Show with Big Smith

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mollieadams
Amsterookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-01

October 27th Show with Big Smith Empty
PostSubject: October 27th Show with Big Smith   October 27th Show with Big Smith Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:16 am

Hi everyone, I've lurked for a while around here, but this is the first time I've posted.

Does anyone know if they are selling advanced tickets to this show? It just happens that I'm going to be back in Southwest Missouri that weekend (I live in Virginia now) and would like to have tickets in hand ahead of time. With all the good press that Ha Ha Tonka is getting and the popularity of Big Smith in that part of the world, I'm kind of afraid the show might sell out.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
B
Amsterfan
B

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: October 27th Show with Big Smith   October 27th Show with Big Smith Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:53 am

The WP show will be first come, first served at the door. If you arrive a half hour or so beforehand you should be just fine. Travel safe and we'll see you in a little over a week!
Best,
Brian
Back to top Go down
mollieadams
Amsterookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: October 27th Show with Big Smith   October 27th Show with Big Smith Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:03 am

Thanks! I made it to the show and it was excellent. It was good to get back to Southwest Missouri and get to see a couple of my favorite local bands there.

I hope that you guys (and Big Smith for that matter) will come play in Virginia sometime!
Back to top Go down
Rafelicious
The AmsterMAN (or woman)
Rafelicious

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: October 27th Show with Big Smith   October 27th Show with Big Smith Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:34 pm

I'm upset I missed the Big Smith/Ha Ha Tonka 12 inch song...please tell me someone got it on film?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Prafeston
boniero
Amsterfan
boniero

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: October 27th Show with Big Smith   October 27th Show with Big Smith Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:47 am

It's on film. I'm going to try to post it online in the upcoming week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amsterband.com
Rafelicious
The AmsterMAN (or woman)
Rafelicious

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: yeah yeah yeah   October 27th Show with Big Smith Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:55 pm

Sweet Titties!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Prafeston
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 27th Show with Big Smith   October 27th Show with Big Smith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 27th Show with Big Smith
Page 1 of 1